Other Common Phone Tasks
Answering a Call
- Pickup the handset
- Press the Answer softkey
- Press the Speaker button.
Answering a Second Incoming Call
- While you are on a call, you may get another call. You will hear a beep that indicates the second call is coming in on the line and the Answer softkey will appear on the LCD screen.
- You can press Answer . This will put the first call on hold and lets you answer the second one.
- You can ignore the call (and beeps) and the call will go to your voicemail.
- If you choose to answer the second call:
- Press EndCall to end that call and return to the first call.
- To take this call and hangup with the first call do the following:
- Press the Hold softkey to put the second call on hold.
- Use the scroll key to highlight the first call then press Resume to get back to the first call.
- Tell the person that you need to take another call and then press EndCall to disconnect from the first call.
- Press the Resume softkey to get back to the second call.