Reunion Awards & Giving
Reunions are milestones that offer a chance to pause and reflect upon your time at Pingry. In 2013, graduating classes ending in "3" and "8" will celebrate a benchmark reunion. In your benchmark reunion year, we hope you will return to the Martinsville Campus to celebrate. We also hope that you will consider making a gift to The Pingry Fund. Alumni participation in The Pingry Fund is truly important and every gift-- regardless of size-- benefits Pingry students and helps to ensure that our school will endure for the next 150 years. A reunion gift is a way to celebrate your time at Pingry, the teachers who influenced you, and the friendships you made, while ensuring that current Pingry students enjoy the same experience.
Awards are an incentive for reunion classes to win recognition, inspire pride, and create a bit of friendly competition.
The Reunion Awards will be presented at the Annual Meeting of Alumni on Saturday, May 18, to the benchmark reunion class with the highest percentage of class members in attendance for Reunion Weekend. The awards will be presented in two categories:
- Alumni celebrating their 5th through 50th Reunion
- Alumni celebrating their 55th Reunion and greater
*The Pingry Fund Award is presented to the benchmark reunion class raising the most money for the Pingry Fund.
*The Pingry Fund Participation Award is presented to the benchmark reunion class with the highest percentage of members participating in the Pingry Fund.
*Participation Improvement Award is presented to the benchmark reunion class whose overall participation in the Pingry Fund increased by the largest percentage since the previous year's Pingry Fund.
*Big Blue Award is presented to the benchmark reunion class making the largest gift overall to the Pingry School.
* = During the Annual Meeting of Alumni the YTD winners will be announced. The award winners will not be officially announced out until all accounting for the fiscal year is complete.
Reunion Gifts: What Counts?
- All gifts to the Pingry Fund. Click here to make your gift today!
- Matching gifts from your employer or your spouse's employer. To find out if you are eligible for a match, click here.
- Multi-Year Pledges: alumni celebrating a benchmark Reunion have the unique opportunity to make a five-year commitment to the Pingry Fund. The pledge begins in 2013 and end at your next benchmark Reunion in 2018. The total dollar amount of the 5-year pledge counts toward your class' 2013 Reunion Giving total. To make a Reunion Pledge, complete The Pingry Reunion Pledge Form or contact Judy Brown at (908) 647-7058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.